Mack has picked up a couple of funny phrases lately. I thought I'd share them before we left for our camping trip, because I know by the time we get back he'll be on to bigger and better things.
So for example:
- When I tell him it is time to go to the toilet he says, "No potty today mommy. Maybe later."
- The other day I asked him he he wanted a snack and he answered, "Not right now mommy, I too busy. Maybe later."
- Just right now he's eating breakfast outside on the deck (a little late) and he called inside to me "More bagel peas! And Peanut butter on it." He loves Peanut Butter and asks for it on EVERYTHING (even green beans), and he still eats it like he did right here, by licking the Peanut Butter off first.
- He's been trying to take care of me, by getting right up in my face and lovingly offering me things like "You want a water?" or when offering a granola bar "You wanna eat it?"
- Last night as I was packing he came up to me and requested a round of skina-marink-a-dink-a-dink by putting his little pudgy hand on his elbow and asking, "Skidinka mommy?" Kinda hard to translate into type, but it had both Tyler and me laughing pretty hard.
- He thinks I do everything "Really good". Last night as he was eating dinner he looks up at me and says, "It's REALLY good mommy. REALLY GOOD." Earlier in the day while I was making him and Henry slippers for our camping trip he told me, "You make it good mommy. Make it really good."
- Last one: Last weekend we went to the drive in and took the kids in their PJ's. Mack had an awesome time and now when it's time for bed he asks us, "Jamies in the car?"