Tuesday, October 24

Lately I've been sewing more and more...and really enjoying it. Last week I made a really simple Thanksgiving/Fall table runner (I know--crafty--but it looks better than it sounds). Then, on Sunday, I made a little pouch out of two cheapish stained receiving blankets. It holds about 4 diapers and wipes. Yesterday I finished a little **surprise** Santa helped me with for Mack. I can't tell you what it is because that would ruin the **surprise**. I also just found a pattern online for soft soled baby shoes. YES! Bottom line? Before Christmas I still have the following items to sew:

  • shopping cart cover
  • Christmas stockings
  • 3 pairs of pajamas
  • a handle for the car seat bag I made in August
  • 2 or 3 pairs of shoes
  • several bibs
It is very likely I won't get everything done, but no one can say I didn't try. Sewing for Mack is similar to knitting scarves. Quick, not very complicated and very satisfying.

No comments: